We thought it would be helpful to provide our list of top 5 accessories to get the ball rolling on your vehicle modification.
- Hitch-Mounted or Roof Bicycle Rack: These are great for fitness enthusiasts and mountain bikers who want to reach trails on mountains further away. They are relatively inexpensive, and easy to install. Definitely worth the money if cycling is your sport of choice.
- Upgraded Wheels: New wheels are an easy and effective way to improve the overall look of your vehicle. Although, not the cheapest option, the money will be well spent and will make the difference in your car's appearance.
- Remote Start: This is a fun way to upgrade the tech in your vehicle, and is a classy option for those looking to add that extra something to their vehicle. Pricing varies per unit, but many manufacturers offer a remote start option and the parts/service department can certainly point you in the right direction if this is your cup of tea.
- New Grille: It's not for the family BBQ this weekend, but a new grille for your vehicle is another easy upgrade that has a definite impact on the overall look of your ride. There are many designs and colors to choose from, so go crazy and find the right combo to fit your personality on the road.
- Custom Exhaust Tips: This is one of the most popular upgrades, enhancing performance and style in one easily installed part. With different sizes and shapes you can create the performance look you are going for with your vehicle.