For this week's blog post we thought we would have some fun and pose some trivia questions to our followers. You can post your answers either in the comments of this page or on our Facebook (mention the blog) in order to see how you fared. Questions will consist of multiple choice and single answer.
1. How many vehicles has Buick produced able to carry 8 passengers safely?
a) 3 b) 2 c) 6 d) 8
2. What was the name of the first Buick vehicle to reach the 100mph mark?
3. What is the top speed (mph) ever achieved by a mass-produced Buick vehicle?
a) 157 b) 180 c) 137 d) 162
4. In what year did the 1 millionth Buick vehicle roll off the line?
a) 1923 b) 1925 c) 1937 d) 1931
5. How many Indy 500 pace cars have been Buick?
a) 3 b) 9 c) 1 d) 6
Good luck and have a happy Thursday!